Better Choices, Better Health®
Group Health offers this program free of charge to our members.
You may also be eligible if your employer offers this program as part of its employee wellness program.
If you are an adult Group Health member and have one or more chronic conditions, this program can help you live a fuller and healthier life. We encourage you to let your health care team know when you join a workshop. Congratulations for taking this step toward better health!
Please sign up so that we can assign you to the first available workshop.
View the Video
How it works
Better Choices, Better Health® is a six-week online workshop. You can participate anytime and anywhere you have internet access. Workshops are designed for people living with health problems such as diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease, chronic pain, anxiety or any other long-term health problems. A pair of trained facilitators, at least one of whom has an ongoing health problem, leads the workshop.
While in the workshop, you will be able to:
- View weekly workshop lessons on a variety of topics such as healthful eating, exercise, making decisions, goal setting and communication skills
- Join up to 25 other workshop members who are also living with ongoing health problems
- Learn useful ways to deal with pain, fatigue, and stress
- Track your goals and celebrate your success
- Learn tips to manage your day-to-day activities
- Share your experiences and help others
- Discover fresh, practical ways to live better and healthier